Year 7, Year 8 and Year 9
In order for your child to continue their Maths learning while at home, "White Rose Maths" offers online resources matching and complementing the learning taking place in school.
How to use the lessons:
- Click on the set of lessons for your child's year group.
- Watch the video (either on your own or with your child).
- Find a calm space where your child can work for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use the video guidance to support your child as they work through a lesson.
- For all years, please focus on the topics for the current term or “Blocks” as they are called on the White Rose website.
- You may also go over material from any previous learning from this year!
- The Scheme Of Learning below shows the topics taught in Year 10 this year.
- Please focus on the lessons in the Spring Term.
- Click on the link for each topic.
- Watch the video.
- Find a calm space where you can work for about 20-30 minutes at a time.
- You will need to aim to have 2 to 3 of these blocks of working time per lesson.
- At the end of each block, please mark your work and go over those questions that you got wrong again (DIRT).
Year 11 - 11G1,G2,T1,T2
Please work through the attached lessons following on from your lesson work:
Please use any additional time to work through past exam papers to support your revision, don’t forget to use the advance information to inform your revision.
Year 11 - 11T3 and 11G3
Please use time to work through past exam papers to support your revision, don’t forget to use the advance information to inform your revision.