Core PE Lessons
The following link should be used by all pupils to access the relevant information:
For all examples, learning could be (not an exhaustive list) a poster, mind map, bullet points, presentation etc. Once learnt, pupils should go back to the relevant page and complete the ‘test’.
- Learn all the major bones
- Learn all the major muscles
- Learn the short and long term effects of exercise on the body
- Learn the components of fitness and their definitions
- Learn the methods of training and their key features
- Learn the principles of training and their definitions
- Learn about how to construct a Personal Exercise Programme (PEP)
GCSE PE - Year 10 and 11
1. Embed knowledge
Use your revision guide to go through all the topics we have covered so far in this course and RAG each topic area against how confident you feel on your knowledge for each section.
Prioritise the sections which you feel less confident on. Make flash cards and revise using your revision guide and BBC bitesize.
Ensure that you make use of the techniques which you covered during your revision workshop.
2. Complete and re-do Educake Quizzes
Log on to the Educake website and complete any quizzes which you haven't done. Then go back to the previous quizzes and attempt to improve your scores.