Core PE Lessons
The following link should be used by all pupils to access the relevant information:
For all examples, learning could be (not an exhaustive list) a poster, mind map, bullet points, presentation etc. Once learnt, pupils should go back to the relevant page and complete the ‘test’.
- Learn all the major bones
- Learn all the major muscles
- Learn the short and long term effects of exercise on the body
- Learn the components of fitness and their definitions
- Learn the methods of training and their key features
- Learn the principles of training and their definitions
- Learn about how to construct a Personal Exercise Programme (PEP)
Year 10 GCSE PE
Prepare for your end of year test. Use your revision guide to go through all the topics we have covered so far this year and RAG each topic area against how confident you feel on your knowledge for each section.
Prioritise the sections which you feel less confident on. Make flash cards and revise using your revision guide and BBC bitesize. Make use of your revision workbook to have a go at some questions as well.
Ensure that you make use of the techniques which you covered during your revision workshop.